What is Urethral Sounds?
Urethral sounding is a form of sexual play that involves inserting a thin sex toy, known as a sound, into the urethra. Proponents of this sexual practice claim that it can enhance pleasure and satisfaction.
Why do people do it?
The genitals are dense with nerves.
The urethra passes by particularly sensitive areas in the penis head (glans), the clitoris, and the G-spot. Sounding stimulates these nerves directly.
A sounding toy can also directly stimulate the prostate if it's inserted deeply enough. Please use it safely.
Are there any benefits?
Cannot say it has benefits. But sounding could provide sexual fulfillment, which may help you feel happier.
How does it feel?
Whether it feels good or not is entirely subjective.
Your personal sexual preferences, sexual tastes, pain sensitivity, and openness to experiencing it can all affect how it feels for you.
In the beginning, it might feel strange, akin to a sensation of needing to urinate or a gentle scraping along the inside of your urethra.
Is it safe?
Yes! But only if you do it properly.
1. Finding the right-sized toy for you (not too thick or thin).
2. Washing everything.
3. Get comfortable! Stand, sit, lie down, or whatever you like.
4. Applya lot of lube near the urethral opening and to your toy. Use a water-based.
5. Doing it slowly and gently.
6. Once you’re done. Pee right away to remove any bacteria or lube in your urethra.
7. Stop or go slower if it feels painful or uncomfortable.
Again, wash everything, including your hands, your genital area, and the toy you used.